How to Rent
**We are currently not available for rentals at this time**.
1. Check the Calendar for availability.
2. Download the fillable Rental Contract PDF and sign.
3. Deliver your $50 damage deposit cheque and your $30/hour rental fee cheque and signed contract to the mailbox 271 North Drive (Community Centre).
4. Upon receipt of your document your booking is confirmed and will appear in the calendar as “Busy”. (please allow 5-7 days for processing)
5. The Rentals Manager (Doris Lepine) will contact you the day before your booking to arrange key pickup.
Main Hall Second Floor Capacity: 65
Full Kitchen: Yes. Full size fridge, oven, sink, microwave & coffee maker, basic dishes/cutlery
Wheelchair Access: Yes.
Seating: bench seating in alcoves plus 40 single chairs
Tables: 9 – 3×3 foot tables, 2 – 4 foot round tables, 5 – 6×2.5 long tables
Air Conditioning: Yes
**Renters are responsible for set up and clean up**
All rentals are $30/hour.
*Please note* A Damage Deposit of $50 is required for all rentals.