Outdoor Rink Update
The Wildwood outdoor rinks will be open for public skating this year!
Our ice maker Tom is hard at work flooding the rinks and making ice. Of course, this year will be different than most. We’d like to remind everyone of the provincial rules, and add a few of our own.
- Individuals are responsible for following provincial public health rules.
- The Community Centre is not responsible for enforcing the Manitoba Health regulations, but we expect community members to adhere to all of the guidelines we have put in place following Manitoba Health rules. Not following health regulations puts others at risk and opens you up to fines.
- Two meters (6 ft) distance between all individuals on and off the ice, unless you are from the same household.
- Do not come to skate if you are feeling sick or have recently traveled outside of the province.
- Masks are highly recommended at all times.
- We anticipate that the rinks will be busy this year. Please be neighbourly and limit your time on the ice, especially if rinks are busy.
- Please do not loiter.
- No organized games of any kind (Hockey, spongee, ringette, broomball, etc…)
- Individuals can practice hockey skills on their own.
- The inside of the community centre is not open at this time.
(Updated December 21, 2020)